Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Not trying to make excuses for Goerner, but PTSC has been attempting to build a company in a bear market now going on 20 months (Oct 2007). Not an easy task to grow a 'shell' with ~$20MM. especially when investors are pulling money out of the market to the tune of over 50%. How many companies (blue chip) grew during the past 18 months. Not many. In a way, our company, PTSC has been put on hold, so to speak, because of market conditions. But, imo, Money is about to start flowing into the market once again. The DOW is at a critical point. Closed today just above the 50ema with the hope of moving above the 200ema. About to turn Bullish see chart. http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=$INDU&p=D&yr=2&mn=0&dy=0&id=p82445905875

Yes, the sp since Goerner took over hasn't performed, but would the sp have performed any better with anyone else? It began falling after the run up to over $2 (Dec. 2007)and Pohl was at the helm at that time, sp continued it's descent with Pohl and continued with Turley and also with Goerner.

Goerner took over at the worst possible time but imo has done the most with the least. At least, PTSC/PDSG now has a sales team with a product other than that of 50% ownership of patents with an uncertain future. Yes, the MMP was/is our lifeline and is virtually our only source of revenue but PTSC cannot, imo, grow without some other reliable sources of revenue. Is the MMP still in play. Yes, very much so but Goerner has positioned the company to, at least, have a chance to survive if the worst happens. MMP failing. PTSC/PDSG is in position to tap into a huge global market of data sharing and potentially huge dollars. Yes, we're all in the dark because it seems everything Goerner has done is moving at a snails pace. Will our time come? Can't answer that, but my money is still invested, so, I suppose in a way, I'm saying 'yes'.

Am I pleased with the sp. No. Nobody is pleased, other than the newbies. Pay, I like reading your posts. I hope you take my post in the spirit it is offered. I just happen to disagree with you. Dissension among investors is not the answer. Blaming Goerner is not the answer. The BoD hired him and approved his business plan and model.

We're farther down the road than we once were. So the finish line has got to be somewhat closer. Is there a light at the end of the tunnel? PTSC chart is saying a small uptrend. Volume is saying, no interest. We are in a conundrum. As for me. I'm still adding to my core position every chance I get at .12. I'm looking at June 30. http://stockcharts.com/h-sc/ui?s=PTSC&p=D&b=5&g=0&id=p78086690098

Good luck to all investors!

Regards,
PxP

New Message
Please login to post a reply