Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Lamberts.. Your closing statement to Opty deserves repeating

posted on Jun 30, 09 02:19PM

... "The only issue is, are PTSC Management and BOD fulfilling their fiduciary responsiblity to the shareholders of the company? By you post, you cleary have suspicions they haven't or are not

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/346586-rg-please-prove-me-wrong-soon/messages/1168246#message

Main Entry:1der·e·lict Pronunciation:\ˈder-ə-ˌlikt, ˈde-rə-\ Function:adjective Etymology:Latin derelictus, past participle of derelinquere to abandon, from de- + relinquere to leave — more at relinquishDate:1649
1: abandoned especially by the owner or occupant ; also : run-down
2: lacking a sense of duty : negligent
As you were so kind as to repost the "closing statement" I believed that you were also questioning the fulfillment of the BoD's fiduciary responsibility.
Please accept my unreserved apoplogies if this was not the case and be content in the knowledge that I also believe that the BoD have in fact fulfilled that responsibility.
Be well
New Message
Please login to post a reply