Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm sorry, I must have missed a PR or something. I don't recall where it was mentioned that the USPTO examiners had forced PTSC's management and BOD to put all of their "business eggs" in the one MMP basket while at the same time articulating that they were pursuing other paths to take advantage of the MMP cash windfall. Did they also require them to take much of that cash they earned early on and distribute it to warrrant holders, share holders, and BOD and management Members, without the foresight to see that their elaborated upon M&A "umbrella" plan might need some cash for that proverbial "rainy day"?

I would be most honored if you could explain how you would have removed the S&L convertible notes thereby preventing the potential dilution by up to 1,000,000,000 shares following conversion? Obviously an indication as to the cost would be much appreciated.

Further, based on fees received by that date, what would you have projected for future revenues?

Everything is so much easier with 20/20 hindsight.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply