Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

B-Lunist / Re: wanabe / Re: Yeah Right!

posted on Jul 14, 2009 01:41PM

Well, based on the status quo, I'd agree with what you say.

BUT, IF RG is planning on sticking around, and IF Baroni is what he appears he might be, a game changer that will help PDSG get government contract work, then I think if there is significant movement over the next 3-6 months in PDSG winning contracts, and IF they publicize those wins with transparency that allows quantifying for revenue models and guidance, and those show some recurring sustainable revenues, while this won't make me popular here, I'll bet RG will move on the reverse split if he gets some kind of indication from institutional investors that they would be willing to jump in if he can get the price to their minimal thresholds.

Obviously a lot of IF's, and assumes a lot of success that .13/sh does not imply, but when you consider RG's conference presentation indication a 50% institutional ownership, his willingess to discuss an RS under certain circumstances, and the possibilities that Baroni seems to represent, we may see institutional ownership sooner than you think.

Again, all of the above is qualified by IFs, ANDs and BUTs, lol.

New Message
Please login to post a reply