Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Perhaps you are correct but the following statement certainly implies that PDSG is an investment in the future for Patriot.

"While the progress of PDSG's efforts has been significantly impacted by delays in the funding of new projects, we remain positive about our longer term market opportunities in the growing healthcare and public safety sectors."

With that said, companies are bought and sold everyday without shareholders prior knowledge. What bothers me most is the continuing ambivalence towards shareholders. It is a relationship of convience for this company. They needed retail shareholders to help them finance their deal with Lincoln Swartz yet loathe our very existance.

I find it troublesome that so many on this forum sell a message of hope yet the goal post is constantly moving and our outlined goals never obtained. Are the investors so loyal that for every shortcoming they are willing to offer up their on excuses to make themselves feel better? The rules of the game change in mid-stream all the time with this company. I know certain people will tell me to sell, blah, blah, but I would ask. What significant event has occured in the last 3 years, from a revenue perspective, that can be directly attributed to Patriots management team? I'm not jumping off the deep end with this latest revelation. I'm merely observing what has been and continues to be, an ever changing and seamingly never reached plan.

New Message
Please login to post a reply