Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You seem to be equating pointing out facts and not promoting certain of the company's actions as talking negative about the company.

Why do you consider my pointing out that the company has issued a PR about hiring, as of the date of the PR, and as yet, a non-existent company. This is simply a fact. I actually applaud the hiring of Baroni, and his credentials, and went so far as to say I'd want him on the BOD.

Why do you consider my pointing out that some of the Board of Director members do not have a set of qualifications that seem to be in line with the direction that the company has been heading for the last 4 years as negative.? Those are simple facts. There are better qualified people available, based on the company's stated business strategy.

Why do you consider my posting that RG's house is for sale as talking negative about the company? Is that not a fact?

Please elaborate on what I have posted that is "talking negative about the company". Facts are facts, and pointing them out is not talking negtively. Are you implying that if a tree falls in the forest, and there is no one there, that it doesn't make a sound? If trees are falling at PTSC, not talking about them is what is negative in my opinion. Allowing the company to remain silent on issues is what is REALLY negative in my opinion.

New Message
Please login to post a reply