Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

"I can conjure up all kinds of scenarios for any company such as you just did. Should I not buy Microsoft because Bill Gates might have AIDS? Not even a nice try. Pretty lame."

Please do conjure up such scenarios! In fact, please list one other company that you know of that has issued a PR that it has ALREADY RETAINED a company that is legally non-eixistent. Just one. Surely, with such a cavalier attitude about how the company reports its business transactions, you must find comfort because of the frequency with which it is done, so please cite just one example.

While you're at it, perhaps you can list the partners in the Baroni Management Company LLC. Who are the resident managers and members? What are their roles? Are any of them tied into relationships with any of PDSG's competitors? Do any of our BOD members have any relationships with any of them? Has Baroni Management Company LLC ever been sued?

With respect to your consideration of investing in MSFT, I'm pretty sure you can find out all of those things to a reasonable level of detail and surety by reviewing Microsoft's SEC filings, their website, stories about them, etc. I don't think Bill Gate's health is that critical to the success of Microsoft any longer since he's taken a less involved role so that he could focus on his philanthropic work, so I'd suggest you look at the health of the company itself, rather than Bill Gate's health in particular, though even that may be a consideration, just as it was for the owners of Apple when the health of Steven Jobs was in question.

New Message
Please login to post a reply