Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You know Brian, that's not what this is all about at all. My opinion right now could be that I think the BOD and all of PTSC management is a horses ass and all should be removed and replaced. If I did believe that, I certainly wouldn't try to achieve that objective by posting on the PTSC Agoracom message board. I find your argument for shareholder activism very superficial. I've stated before and shared these thoughts in private e-mails with Ron, show me a plan that is workable and sensible for bringing about change at PTSC. Then I'll decide whether I would support that plan. For all the hand-wringing and chastising of other shareholders and raising the awareness of how unhappy you and your group are with the status of things, I haven't seen one sensible, comprehensive plan or post proposing how to bring about the supposed changes you so desparately want. Probably because it can't be done. So what good do all of your posts do. You gonna tell me it puts pressure on the BOD and management? I find that incredibly hard to believe. If the BOD is as callous and uncaring about the common shareholder as you claim, they certainly ain't gonna give a rat's ass about some postings on Agoracom. And I certainly would believe that the BOD WERE incompetent should they put much credence into the postings here. In essence, as I've posted before, the only thing the negative postings do here is put a stink on the stock. Kind of a self-fulfilling prophesy, would you say.

New Message
Please login to post a reply