Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I agree with your caution about laypersons attempting to interpret the law however, as I have studied law to doctoral level, I stand by my statement that PTSC is FULLY SEC COMPLIANT.

Wanting more information is not the same as there being a legal obligation to provide it.

You imply that there have been material changes regarding the patent portfolio but as far as I am aware ALL patents are still valid. Please tell me what material change you have found.

As to the earnings forecast:

http://finance.yahoo.com/news/Patriot-Scientific-prnews-1138858210.html?x=0&.v=1

Yes, it would be nice to have more information but to suggest that NDAs should be breached and the information disclosed exemplifies why legal interpretation should be left with those who have at least some legal knowledge.

An NDA is a legally binding document, breach of which would have negative sanctions against the party in breach.

I humbly suggest that you read the Master Agreement to determine the parties to the NDAs and also to check out insider transactions and the prices they paid.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply