Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Military book..

posted on Jul 27, 2009 05:57PM

<<You're weak of character, weak of intellect and weak of sincerity. You're simply afraid of loosing more of your investment here, and you'd rather pretend the Emperior has fine silk garmets on that to recognise the problem and work to demand more experienced and effective Leadership.>>

I will ignore the personal attacks on my character, intellect, and sincerity. They say more about you than about me.

If you read my post carefully, and perhaps I wasn't as clear as I could have been (but thought I was), I was not addressing the quality of the BOD (which I also agree is generally weak and should be changed, sooner rather than later).

My general point was about people who complain constantly about a stock they think is going no where, and either say they no longer have a position, or do have a position but keep bashing. I don't think a board is that place for that if you want the share price to increase, or if you want to make any substantive change.

My humble opinion, of course.

tps

New Message
Please login to post a reply