Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: fatwollit / Re: 115,800 Shares Trade and Bid Still Holding

Jul 22, 2009 05:12PM

I don't think that's such an unlikely possibility. I could see TPL/PTSC bringing on a 3rd party to prosecute the commercialization on a contingency/percentage basis, with even perhaps a flat though much reduced monthly maintenance "stipend" than what Alliasence averages.

IF such a deal were to be hashed out, it may as you imply RAISE the basic license fee amounts generally, depending on who they hire. And in doing so, may ultimately cost NOTHING in comparsion to the current setup. On the other hand, it might also result in smaller fees and less to PTSC ultimately, but potentially more activity. Who knows.

Ultimately, just like the Master Agreement, the devil will be in the details. HOPEFULLY the lessons were learned from that episode. I'm less than confident. and thus my criticisms as the same players are still in play for us. By the same token, I'm open to the idea that CJ may have learned a thing or two, and he is afterall a lawyer, and who knows, maybe he might help a good deal get struck. That being said, it would be a lot easier to believe if he didn't have his ties to ES, as IMO, you can bet that if there is a buck to be made by such an arrangement, ES will find a way to get a larger piece then the rest of us if there is a way, in my opinion. CJ sure gives him that opportunity where as not so much for you and I.

Jul 22, 2009 05:47PM
Jul 22, 2009 05:55PM
Jul 22, 2009 06:01PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply