Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: MagBeach, Here is another link in that series - B-Lunist

Re: MagBeach, Here is another link in that series - B-Lunist

posted on Jul 24, 2009 02:50PM

To expand on your point..as long as what they are selling or pushing is not snake oil but informs or serves to fill a void - I am all for it. Congress men and women do not know it all (although they want you to believe that they do) and need to be educated more often than not. I agree with you - if the influence is not unduly derived it certainly can be a good thing.

Take our product(s) for example. I want our products to suceed not only because I am a shareholder but because it also has the potential to make us safer, foster the free movement and exchange of information, possibly saving money from a duplicity standpoint, and put some of those bastards that prey on our young behind bars for example. From a shareholder standpoint, I hope that our offering is unique and a better mouse trap than currently available on the market. My hope is that someone like Baroni can bridge the gap between the void in the system and our product (that can connect the dots).

It is possible to have the best product available and not have good marketing / lobbying to get your product into the right hands..even if for review purposes. Baroni can certainly get the message out to the correct decision makers within government. Consider this - one of our most brilliant scientists was once a patent clerk..an undiscoverd gem..perhaps our product is just that..a soon to be not so undiscovered gem..

New Message
Please login to post a reply