Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: At this point I have to laugh at any person still attempting to pin our current.

At this point I have to laugh at any person still attempting to pin our current.

posted on Jul 29, 2009 05:34PM

situation on other posters. I don't care if their hypsters or bashers, we aren't sitting at $.11 because of them. For every message board that exist there's always the same message being spoken. People blaming the low stock price on posters claiming they are adversely affecting the price one way or the other. There may be the few exceptions where a price moves up or down based on erronous information being floated. We currently occupy the title of "Penny Stock" for a reason and it's not because of posters on Agora. I don't normally suggest that anyone "sell" or "buy". This time, however, I would recommend selling if you believe that a few posters on Agora are ruining the share price. Patriot has know one to blame but themselves.

New Message
Please login to post a reply