Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I am amazed ................

posted on Jul 30, 2009 07:14PM

that Brian is constantly questioned regarding his motives. For those who have followed this company and this forum, Brian has spoken bluntly as to what he stands for.

May I remind you that Brian (imo) owns more share than most here and that Brian has been invested longer than most (aimo). Brian has been priviliged to more info. than most and I believe knows more about this company than most here.

No I don't think he is god (don't know the man)............but I am surprised by those who question his motives. Of all the posters, he has been the only one that everyone here knows by his real name.

I hope something good, will come about from ptsc, but there are no guarantees. I am very dissappointed by this public company leadership (mainly the BOD). In all appearances they seem very self-serving. Many who follow this company daily don't believe the integrity of the BOD what makes you think anyone who might be ready to jump in, doing their dd have any respect for the Bod.

Yes I am one of the disgruntled shareholder and I will wait to either losing all of my investment or get rewarded. I made my own decision and will not blame anyone else. But this a public company with press release, sec guidelines etc. which I based my decisions on.

Some of my thoughts and opinions.

glta

Tom

New Message
Please login to post a reply