Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: IF, IF, IF, we see a Notice of Intent - HOPEFULLY!!! we'll also see similar:

Lamberts,

I appreciate the example..but is this apples to apples?..is Genentech equally as encumbered as PTSC with regard to a contractual and business relationship with a third party (i.e. TPL)? Our situation with TPL, while abhorrent in many respects, makes our lot a little bit different..no?

While I agree that we could approach this matter differently in terms of communication, especially where shareholders are concerned, can you appreciate their silence given all of the facts and our unique set of circumstances. Also, I think we should also consider that while our patents have been broken up..they at one time were one..and in some repects still linked together and involve active litigation as well (not to metion the Germany decision).

I'm not saying that I agree with the radio silence (we should have some kind of "happy medium") but I can certainly appreciate why they might consider lack of comment given our unique set of circumstances. Believe me, I am NO APOLOGIST for the board or PTSC decisons as a whole given our PPS at the moment - I am as under water as the next guy or girl. However, I would expect a level of care, understanding, and appreciation at this particular moment in time given the complexities of our unique set of circumstances.

New Message
Please login to post a reply