Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Lambertslunatics and all, Please take a look at this, ads

I've seen those, and I think even posted some myself already. Not sure what you're trying to point out. One thing I AM sure of, it would have been better in my opinion, and likely pereceived as much more important by the market, had PTSC issued a PR in which their CEO proclaimed the goals and logical benefits of THE COMPANY hiring "Digital Management" to do a strategic assessment of PDSG.

Instead, we got a PR that was issued by the "Audit Committee", a committee responsible for overseeing the implementation and enforcement of "sound business practices", and a PR glaringly absent of any comment by the CEO RESPONSIBLE for bringing PDSG into the fold, and announcing that PTSC has hired a company, that FOUR WEEKS after the fact STILL does not legally exist. Hiring legally non-existent entities, and leaving us and the market to GUESS at what it means is a standard of business practice that I find hard to characterize as anything but POOR.

New Message
Please login to post a reply