Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: How inept are these guys.. took me 5seconds to find a successful reverse split

"Also the stock moves 25% in one day and they havent the vaugest idea..."

Well I heard that too. I felt sorry for them and for us. I mean we watch each day, each hour and each minute. And then they don't know about the share price move up? That they don't know about the price rising is not the point in my book. It's that they don't know about the 336 news, or at least that we know about it. ( then again is it for real? seems so... ) Also I will take into consideration that they are so busy preparing for a big day with the CC that they weren't watching today like they might have done otherwise. I wonder what they are thinking, wondering and finding out now that they know about the stock move today. Maybe they had better sign on here at agoracom.com (LOL) Seems we know more than they do at times. ( I hope I do not have to eat those words ) Very memorable day for me. Thanks to all who have been posting today and for all the years. I can't believe the number of posts. More than usual for sure. I am hoping to see us move about .16 or .17 for a real break out. Might not happen right away in the next few days, but then again it might. Exciting and hopeful times. GLTAL

Aug 18, 2009 10:34AM
Aug 18, 2009 10:41AM
New Message
Please login to post a reply