Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Sent the wrong message? Correct it quickly.

posted on Aug 19, 2009 01:18PM

Once upon a time there was a very successful fortune 500 company. We produced Mainframe Computers and couldn’t keep up with demand. A new CEO took over and in short order announced to the world that we were transforming ourselves into a computer service company; essentially stating that we should no longer be viewed as a computer hardware company. Our CEO stuck with that message, and our large customer base believed him, our Mainframe Computer orders fell - so dramatically that not many years later we barely had enough cash to meet payroll for our tens of thousands of employees.

What’s that have to do with PTSC? Maybe nothing, but I see a similarity.

We all have seen the PTSC announcements, with dramatic pie chart graphics, telling everyone that PTSC will be getting the majority of their income from sources other than MMP. This can be taken to mean that defending the MMP from infringers will not be a high priority. If a patent isn’t aggressively defended by the owners it’s not worth much to potential licensees. So why would anyone buy it?

I suggest that PTSC start carpet bombing the press with announcements that emphasize new bull-dog aggressive plans to protect the MMP from all infringers. On top of the recerts, I'd bet that would put some life into MMP sales. Let the world know that MMP is coming to get them !

Cautious

New Message
Please login to post a reply