Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I know what you meant. I am sorry for spreading some pain I feel. I too have bought from 6 cents 10 years ago to much... much higher. I have just read so much in the last two days how great things are while I look at my portfolio and cry! I also have not seen the reason behind such a run up other than speculation. I still see a company that tells us nothing except 6-9 months and hides from the only thing that makes us Money. I read what that one share said yesterday before his questions and its exactly how I feel. I was going to try and go this October to face these guys and now of course they even refuse to face us. All positive news come from this board, never in a press release. Don't get me wrong This company has huge potential or I would take my beating and run. I still see changes that must come in or it will be more of the same. Day traders making money.

New Message
Please login to post a reply