Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

milestone:

You have hit upon a highly relevant area that I have been suspecting could be an added service for future revisions of the PDSG solutions portfolio: an automated EMR solution that aggregates data in a time-dynamic format, providing a user access to constantly updated health records for immediate interaction by that user and their healthcare provider. The ability to interact with their EMR history is one of the most powerfully attractive aspects of the EMR for the individual, in my opinion. The potential for positive impact toward healthy behavior on the part of the individual would be increased, again in my opinion, if the information were immediately and easily available for review and action. In a short period of time, an individual could access the results of a blood panel test, for example, taken earlier that day or the previous day, and make lifestyle alterations based on that information in concert with their doctor via a telephone call while they both review the information on-line, in real-time. Conference in a dietitian for expanded consult on revising diet to reduce blood cholesterol levels. This type of approach delivers tangible benefits to the individual by making their EMR an interactive preventative tool in their quest for improved health; an aspect of the personal EMR that has yet to receive much attention by the media.

Your Avot-to-mobile hypothetical is an interesting add-on feature. Perhaps Vigilys has a roll in that, too?

Cheers,

DG

New Message
Please login to post a reply