Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

You are telling us that the BoD should not have been aware of the significant obstacles we faced, anticipated the issues, and perhaps taken alternative action? Wow

No, I'm saying for the umpteenth time that the BoD are primarily the administrative side of the equation as they are NON-EXECUTIVES. Please read in full what their responsibilities and duties are in any proxy material. After you have done that, have a look at Goerner's employment contract and let me know if you can spot any differences.

In other words, if it were a perfect world and there were no issues to manage, then our BoD would of course then look pretty good. I can't decide if that is piffle or pure drivel

No again, in any world non-executives DO NOT MANAGE. To use your analogy, the head coach (EXECUTIVE MANAGEMENT) is at fault for not dropping that running back, not the other players who merely act as instructed.

I am unable to simplify the distinction between non-executive and executive directors any further and humbly suggest you seek clarification elsewhere.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply