Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Agreed.

But I think I've learned enough about the Board and feel our concentrations should be more slanted to the recent positive developments.

For instance someone mentioned our new signing was from a German based compnay? If that is true then I am hoping that the licensing dollar amounts could be much more sigificant. 1) because of the muscle of the German patents 2) Is there some kind of interaction between the U.S re-certified patent and its European counter part? 3) Or was there no action in Europe simlpy because of a money issue that may have been solved with this recertiication. 4) Were German companies siiting on the sidelines hopefully waiting for our company to crash and burn but now have to take some action.

The next few weeks will hoprfully tell lot. I think we are turning a corner, unfortunately a very wide corner that takes forever to get around.

New Message
Please login to post a reply