Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I’ve been sitting back holding my tongue on various issues regarding PTSC

Your investing strategy seems to be much different than any mainstream Philosophy... Your contention that being happy with the BOD& Management is the overriding factor when making an investment … & if you are not …..then sell…seems odd to me you can have a great run company with limited earning potential… you can have a poorly run company with great earning potential(we have seen shareholder band together and make Changes in many companies they did not sell!!)…… I am not happy with our current situation and was of the thought that our earning would grow… I think Management & the investors had the same thoughts… I still think the MMP is GREAT chance to grow earnings…. I also feel the acquisitions that the company will become profitable and would be able to stand on their own and produce positive cash flow.. I am happy with the BOD….. NO and honestly there are some I have NO trust in…. RG…. I am not sure about… He so far has delivered nothing….. He can win back my Faith by: gaining Income from Nupower(This was his connection),,, also Avot media(also he is/was connected with… as far as Crossflo just excute in a area that has GREAT potential…

To me it seems we have a lot of potential…. That is what I bought… that is what I hold… I did not buy the BOD & Management… if that was the case I would not buy now or in the past….

GL with your investing strategy… I think it will payoff for you with PTSC but not in all cases…..

New Message
Please login to post a reply