Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: "The pending allowance of the ‘336 patent claims may impact settlement"

Unfortunately for those of us thinking valid patents mean we win is an illusion. Without competent staff with vision and ability to turn this potential into reality, we have nothing. Swartz has shown himself to be a shrewd investor but not one with long term vision, nor a care for fellow shareholders. Our BOD has shown by their CEO selections that they are not up for the task. We all hope RG is the man, but what do I know, I thought the retired Navy pilot Wallin was the pick, I thought Pohl knew what he was doing, I thought Turley would have a ton of contacts, but if I was on the BOD, I would remove myself for being ignorant fool I am. I only wish they knew and accepted their limited potential, have some class, and remove themselves. Get someone onboard who can get the job done. Instead of taking our money, akin to stealing.

New Message
Please login to post a reply