Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Sep 16, 2009 11:57AM
Sep 16, 2009 12:27PM
Sep 16, 2009 12:40PM
Sep 16, 2009 01:03PM

Sep 16, 2009 01:06PM
CC

Sep 17, 2009 01:29AM

Re: CC..Larry

in response to by
posted on Sep 17, 2009 01:55AM

Larry,

I remember reading somewhere a long time ago that the least trusted people in America were politicans and used car salesmen. Sorry don't remember the exact order, not that it matters much, since you were both at the bottom of the heap.(LOL) I, at the time, had bought an old Chevy from a used car saleman and remembered that I completely agreed with that statement. Well it really helped me in life, or so I thought, because I started buying new cars only. But as I grew older, and wiser I determined that instead of getting screwed out of hundreds of dollars, I am now probably losing thousands. To make a long story short, don't worry about the moniker as much as the person. I think I could trust you to buy an old Chevy, or a new one. And if you knew me, as my wife can attest, (She won't walk into a showroom with me) that's saying a lot.

Good Luck

New Message
Please login to post a reply