Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

With the exception of AMD and Intel.

A long time ago I read somewhere the AMD contract that PTSC signed with AMD before TPL and PTSC united. There is no wiggle room we can not sue their downline. The Intel contract I did not read, since TPL has a history of not disclosing these things. Hopefully, TPL was not as stupid as PTSC, and did grant them a manufacturing contract only. As long as it is stipulated in the contract that it is for manufacturing rights only, you can sue the downline. The Supreme court in the Quantas decision even mentioned that in the Quantas case no such stipulation was made.

If we can sue Intels downline, then I guess their downline should be able to sue Intel, if they were not aware they were infringing our product. But, these people in our industry are not stupid, they all knew they were stealing from us. Going to be interesting how it all plays out. We should have very big paydays ahead.

P.S. may want to buy AMD stock- Intel may be out of business one day.

New Message
Please login to post a reply