Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Is anyone here really surprised by the rise in our SP?

I recently started an appraisal process to determine if a sale of a business would be a worthy strategy. Many whoops to jump through with the appraiser, but it's just walking through his directions. So here we are with the recert of the MMP. Just think about it. If it were for sale and some company even could buy it what would they be willing to pay. One billion, two billion, 4-5 billion? Someone somewhere has already figured it out IMO. One person for sure who has IMO is DL. So that number divided by the number of shares gives us a rough idea of the share price. Does some one here, ( Baroni ? ) or the investment bankers in NY that RG met with know the answer. I bet rough numbers are out there. I bet DL/TPL has a list with names and $ amounts and a giant wall board in his strategy room. This price movement is based on such numbers as I see it. Thus the price movement in the stock. Lambertslunatics had a insightful post that put a lot of orange light on the subject. This daily move up will stop at some point and there will be a breather IMO. But in general I think we are in an well paced uptrend back to the 1.50 and 2.00 range. It may take 29 days again or less. But this time with the USPTO recert, infringers are not as likely to blow TPL off. And then with a few or even record signings and a contract or two in PDSG's pocket we will be set to move even higher, IMO. GLTAL

The MMP is not for sale in one lump sum, but you can buy fractions of it when you buy the shares of PTSC. ( That is exactly why I agree with having PTSC stock symbol in all PRs.)

New Message
Please login to post a reply