Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Rah-Rah-Booom Rubbish

posted on Sep 18, 2009 02:36PM

Why is it that just because the '336 has been recertified there are expectations that the price should go to the moon? On what basis?

The financials haven't changed.

It's still the same BoD.

PDSG is still in its infancy.

The recent run up was to be anticipated on the back of the '336 PR as it removed any doubt as to the determination of the USPTO.

As suggested, there are probably more companies wishing to licence since the determination but until such time that they actually license nothing has changed. I can imagine a jump on each new licensee announcement, but it will probably take at least 5 or 6 in a short time frame to move the price to a higher sustainable level.

Further to any potential infringement by ARM, I reiterate my belief that any claims on US patents are moot given the non-infringement agreements found in Court documentation.

That only leaves DE 6,903,356 8T2 and Germany as a viable alternative, in my very humble opinion.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply