Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Why the stock price was on fire from JAN,06 till end of March 06

Why the stock price was on fire from JAN,06 till end of March 06

posted on Sep 19, 2009 11:09AM

The Sp was below where we are now. The chain of events brought excitement to us. They annouced big deals without numbers But they gave out dividends no other micro cap company was doing that. They had investors convinced that they were getting big money for these contracts. with more divy's to be paid out from time to time. we went from 10 cents to 2.25. Then we focused on Texas and for some reason gave the farm away on the door steps of the courthouse. the company tried to hide the fact that the patents were going to go through a long process of re-exames They did continue to sell lic. But with every lic sold it was meet with a sell off in SP. I don't know if this company is luckier then a dog with 3 peckers . BUT THEY MUST GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME AROUND. OR it won't really matter how valueable we think the MMP is . It takes investors money to run the SP higher not infringers money. 15 mill in vol shows me there is still interest in this company. The trading action was very typical run up started before the news release big pop on the news then hit a new year short term high, then A profit taking sell off. A new solid base to trade higher off of on the next good piece of news. I am not a trader of this stock or any of the others I own .And it has cost me dearly. Hide sight is 20/20. Lets hope that when settlements come this time around they don't say business resolution everyone one is still wondering about that. HOW can you have Toshiba HTC, DT file a re-exame against your patents, Help remove 600 mill in market cap from your company and be happy with the out come. and only get about a mill bucks out of the J"s I don't know the figures but I am sure LAM would know.

I think the big ?????????? dogging this stock going forward is what kind of money they will get from the lic's. You won't see any dollar amounts unless you win a major settlement through the court system and then they can appeal that.

I will be away next week and I don't plan on posting or following the stock. Probably everyone should take a well earned rest on this one.

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply