Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Wasn't one of the decisions the purchase of the patents, without which how much revenue do you believe would have accrued to PTSC?

I'm sure that by example of this exemplary logic:

"... this BOD couldn't turn $130M plus into something that generated ANY predictable revenues, even if offset...wholly by the costs..."

we are always going to have to agree to disagree.

As you no doubt missed an earlier post of mine, I request a quick read of it:

http://agoracom.com/ir/patriot/forums/discussion/topics/365913-perhaps-now-the-to-the-moon-posters/messages/1358633#message

and ask why there was no bashing of the BoD for hiring Goerner, at the time of this "evolutionary change"?

Perhaps, like the poster of the message, and the BoD, one can only gain true knowledge of any event with that darn pesky 20/20 hindsight, even if at the time, with the then current information, the actions are deemed professional and of benefit to shareholders?

Where were we?

That's it, with a net $0.00, why hasn't the share price increased on the back of it?

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply