Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Patriot Scientific Corporation Announces Baroni Management Company Engaged f

posted on Sep 24, 2009 07:43AM

This BOD needs something to keep their positions justified. Running a strategic assessment for six months to a year gets them a pass for another year on the teat. Status meetings to attend, agendas to type up and pass back and forth, perhaps a few long weekend "executive conferences", to debrief and distill the findings, etc, etc, etc. Expect another such engagement in Mar / April after the shareholder meeting.

I've bought this thing on all the run ups since the first one to 4+ (god knows when that even was anymore)

I finally took my measly investment out of PTSC and played BAC earlier this year and managed a four bagger. Came back around PTSC when the rumor of the re-cert moved it to .17 - got back in and was pleased with the run to .35+

Sold yesterday, and will do the only thing that makes sense to me until there is a change in direction from the PTSC top: play the momentum swings, book short term gains, and get back in below .17 as this is the base for this company.

Boy do I wish it were otherwise.

New Message
Please login to post a reply