Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

CM Blog - no more bad about TPL

posted on Sep 23, 2009 04:07PM

why he wrote not again about tpl?

LOL

23 September 11:00 Wednesday

All days can't be good. This one's not starting off well.

Symmetry has been restored. My right biceps tendon is bust. Such degeneration is not welcome. Symptoms are pretty conclusive:

• Big egg-plant bruise
  • Tendonitis gone
  • Popeye bulge

That's what happened to my left biceps last year. When one goes, the other is likely to, too. There's nothing to be done. The debilitation isn't severe. Surgery to reattach has a long recovery and not a good pain/benefit tradeoff.

Went to a great party last night at Catherine's home. Down a long stairway she has a sandy beach, thanks to the lake being 6' low. It was crowded with young and old, including 3 guitars.

But when I got home, I discovered my bedding had been irrigated. So I enjoyed a late night commute to the cabin.

Today is insulation inspection. I'm staying out of the way.

Planning a trip to Utah to see fall colors along Hwy 12. That needs to come very soon.

GreenArrays anticipated project fell thru. Miscommunication with China is all too easy. Possibilities remain.

New Message
Please login to post a reply