Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

IMO, whenever we close above .40 on strong volume, that will pave our way to an easy move to .60 When that will be, I can't say exactly. I think we trade tommorrow 1-2 mill shares and close around .29. That is without news. Next week we get back into the .30s till we get some kind of significant news to blow us through .40

I know what I own and am quite happy with the way things are setting up with the company and the SP. As much I would like to see us go straight up, I know thats not logical, these pull backs are necessary, unfortunately. Going forward the pull backs will not be so dramatic but will have to continue as we move up.

Some may try to time these moves, eventually they will get burnt and have to chase the SP and any gains from timing the fluctuations in SP will be lost. Those that just hold will finish ahead of those flipping.

New Message
Please login to post a reply