Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Milestone said it best, IMHO--

posted on Sep 30, 2009 11:04PM
The USPTO has to operate according to rules and regulations--the fact that they accepted the re-re-re-re exam was part of "due process". They have already issued the notice to recert the patent and we have been notified by mngt. that it has been issued. I certainly don't think that the USPTO is going to go back on their word at this point. IMHO, they (the USPTO) are sick and tired of what these companies are trying to do. However, I understand the frustration that it has caused as I feel it too. I have seen so many bumps and curves in this stock for the last 10 years that NOTHING surprises me anymore. I must be a gluten for punishment--I am still here and I will not give up until it is all said and done. The longs on this board are the best--thanks to all your DD and willingness to share. Hope the next 10 years will be a little bit smoother sailing as I KNOW that I am not getting any younger. lol GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply