Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Yep its possible that those that are guilty of Insider Trading are now gone.

Re: ptsc4me...Yep its possible that those that are guilty of Insider Trading a

posted on Oct 02, 2009 12:46AM

ptsc4me... I can't believe you are allowed to continue to post on this forum... My God.. go back and read Brains posts for the last 3-5 yrs... (and Lamberts for that matter) You are crowing about CJ & Swartz now (congrats for putting those dots together Sherlock) when Brian has been posting about the exact same thing and calling for Carlton Johnson to step down for yrs... yrs.. of course most everyone else on this forum knows this... Also... you think Swartz is now daytrading this stock with insider info... when in reality he made his hundreds of millions selling his converted warrants in the run up to $2.25 and all the way back down... Brian posted about this possibilty before the run.. where were you then? Who do you work for? Why would anyone who honestly has legitimate concerns for the retail investor and the shareprice of this stock, and wants to see everyside of the coin.. front back and sides.. not want to hear what Brian's opinions are regarding this stock.. Brian has concerns regarding certain members of the BoD.. with whom he has had face to face dealings with on a multitude of occations.. If he has concerns about them.. then I do also. I trust his opinions and judgement regarding this stock and regarding the people making the decsions about this stock explicitly. What you are acusing Brian of (and Lamberts) would make him nauseated and it po's me.. and it should get you kicked off this forum.

Brian is an exceptionally sharp business man and knows this stock and its nuts and bolts better than anyone outside PTSC.. I don't care one iota if he is an attorney or not.. it doesn't matter.. he knows his #@%#.. and if he has concerns we should all give his opinion the neccessary consideration it deserves and has earned over the last decade.

I respect Lamerts' opinion just as much.. he has continually proven with his posts here that he is and has been an invaluable contributor to the overall balance of this board.. as well as was Ron... thank goodness he still contributes over on Yahoo. There are others as well here that desire to see everything there is to see.. not just what is bathed in rose.. thank goodness they're still here also.

There is a vast difference between being a paid basher of a stock and voicing legitimate concerns regarding a stock including those who make the policy and decisions we will all have to live with in our investment..

You accuse Brian of working for Swartz and bashing the BoD including CJ... when in your post you are doing the exact same thing!!

"I just hope that PTSC BOD does the right thing and investigate who is the culprit, is CJ or all the BOD?"

and FYI... Brian posted yesterday

New Message
Please login to post a reply