Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: Re: REPOST...FOR New and COURAGEOUS LONGS ONLY/teremeto

That's what makes America so great, we can disagree on what is fair and its OK. I don't know how many of the BOD voted against paying out the dividends, so I am not in a position to judge which ones made that decision which I agree was wrong. But They did hire RG and it appears that he is trying to act on the umbrella plan. I think they have mad good decisions surrounding the MMP. TPL was in much better shape and capable of performing the reverse engineering and going after the infringers. The BOD's hands were tied to some degree as Moore owned 50% of the MMP and he was with TPL.

We know now for a fact that the USPTO stalled the licensing effort and the amount that TPL was able to collect while the USPTO tied up the patents for reexamination. We also know the J's probably got off cheap because TPL didn't want to risk a trial without having the patents revalidated.

Without frequent license revenue coming in and with Swartz selling his shares, you and I know that there was no way for the SP to stay where it was. The BOD was blamed for this decline when we know now for fact that most of the drop was out of their control. I think in hind site PTSC and TPL were not prepared for the task ahead of them due to the power of the large corporations and their ability to stall.

Now that the USPTO is completing the reexamination process and the patents are emerging stronger, we are starting to see what we all expected to happen in 2006 and 2007 and the SP is starting to respond. So imo to be fair, if the BOD takes the heat for things that are out there control which drops the SP then they should also get credit for things out of their control that move the SP up. I hope you see this logic as fair.

All the best,

Steve

New Message
Please login to post a reply