Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 07, 2009 01:40AM
Oct 07, 2009 02:56AM

Not only PTSC, but it seems TPL was also blindsided by the re-exams. They were both enjoying a reliable, increasing income stream from dozens of new licenses, with the reasonable expectation that the income would continue on an upward path.

IMO your exactly right, TPL and PTSC did not factor in the effects of the reexams. The reexams delayed what TPL and PTSC expected until now. Here and now is where the licensing effort continues as I beleieve they had thought it would in 2006/2007. With all the great news starting to come our way, I would hope that we could table the BOD management discussion for awhile and see what develops. I agree with Milestone that we need to give PTSC a few months to let things play out.

These are exciting times that we have patiently waited for for years. Lets try to allow ourselves to enjoy it without rehashing the past. The SP will take care of itself providing the licenses are coming quicker and for higher amounts as we think they are. This is our time. We've waited for this. Lets relax and enjoy the ride from here because it sure as heck looks great from here with most of the risk/worry removed.

All the best,

Steve

Oct 07, 2009 10:58PM
New Message
Please login to post a reply