Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

of couse I accept your apology. Believe me, my first reaction upon hearing that RG was gone was TOTAL SHOCK.

my stomach didn't feel too good either.

But Wolf, we have to remember that the 336 is solid and HP and SAIC are our partners with PDSG.

Baroni has so many connections and who KNOWS what might come in the way of New Management.

If the 336 was a bust, if we didn't have partners like SAIC and HP.......and then THIS happened, I'd be heading for the doors on Monday.

But we DO HAVE a STRONG 336. SAIC recommended that the Port of Los Angeles USE THE PDSG products for $500,000+ per Installation for all three products recommended.

There are SO many things happening with PDSG. We are OUT THERE and we are NIEM certified which is the Gov't STANDARD for Secure Information sharing!

Maybe just maybe with the potential of bigger bucks coming in from the MMP, the BOD can assemble with Baroni's suggestions, a kick azz Management Team that will FINALLY Increase shareholder value.

What happened today stinks But I have to continue to look at what we DO HAVE and besides the MMP, I do think the PDSG solution is a winner. The more I read about it and all the places Crossflo is appearing, the more sure I am that this could be a big revenue producer.

Look at all the Sea Ports "GLOBALLY!! The 8K today said we were trying to become a Global Company. After reading the transcript of the Port of Los Angeles minutes in which they are saying that they chose SAIC over all other competitors because they were the BEST in the Port's opinion at providing JUST what they needed in Secure Data Sharing. Now what if Baroni sees that on a Global Level..........why not have ALL OF THESE PORTS COMMUNICATING Securely? Look at the World we live in. Infomation sharing and the knowledge we gain from this is KEY to our SAfETY HERE and Abroad.

Seaports or Ports of the World, Shipping, Logistics Management

I also read the minutes from the LONG BEACH PORT meeting where it said in regard to another company that they were hiring:

"we have decided to go with what the Port of Los Angeles did, The Port of Los Angeles did their DD and we will follow suit." (paraphrased)

So it stands to reason that if the Port of Los Angeles did their homework and found SAIC to be the ANSWER to THEIR Secure Data Transfer needs..............MAYBE, Long Beach will follow and maybe some of the other ports will follow and there are a TON and there are

63 just in North America. What if just those in the USA were all linked through SAIC?

What is 63 times $500,000?............$31 Million and that is JUST for N. American PORTS.

Not the FBI, Hospitals, Law Inforcement and Private industry as well.

Finally, below is Baroni's Mission Statement. Could it be that HE felt RG was not the right fit for the future of PDSG?

"Confront the most brutal facts of the current reality, whatever they may be, and maintain an unwavering faith in the end game.
External Obsession"

Éclat Core Values

Invent the Future

Create a breakthrough vision of the future.
Execute with purpose and diligence to secure results.
Be Bold

Confront the most brutal facts of the current reality, whatever they may be, and maintain an unwavering faith in the end game.
External Obsession

Serve others. Be externally focused.
Best or Nothing

Strive to be # 1 in everything we do.
Team for Speed

Together everyone achieves more. Be collaborative and synergistic to achieve results that have strategic purpose.
A Culture of Discipline

Be disciplined as a group of leaders who lead by example in displaying an extreme diligence in our thoughts and a stunning intensity in our actions.
Absolute Integrity

Our word is our bond. Act with honesty. Respect each other and honor all commitments.

Best of luck to you wolf and to everyone else here. But just as Ron said about NOT panicking over the re re re re re quest for yet another re exam...........I'm saying, don't panick with the news today.

D

New Message
Please login to post a reply