Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Are you of the opinion that fraudulent activity accorded or is this misrepresentation of Crossflo by Renney Senn? I've witnessed a lawsuit between two large corporations that was a result of the seller not fully disclosing loses on their books, or at least not to the extent that they represented to the buyer.

At this point how can anyone trust the BOD or any other person at Patriot? These are the same people that chose Turley and Goerner and now investors are applauding them for rooting out allegedly fraudulent activity? Why would anyone get excited about Baroni? Are we supposed to believe that the BOD will get it right this time? This has turned into a three ring circus. No one seems to care that only ONE common denominator exist in this equation. One week ago everyone is jazzed about the CDX potentail and today everyones screaming good riddance. Rick Goerner had clearly invested time into our product and this prospective market. I listened to all his conference calls and watched every video Patriot posted. The man was up to speed on the technology and clearly believed in the potential. You know why the burn through rate is so alarming, because $35 million dollars isn't there to back it up. The BOD tried to bail themselves out with Goerners hire hoping he could rub two nickels together and turn it into $100 million dollar revenue stream. Even more troubling is the fact that the interim CEO is the same man that locked up our remaining cash in the ARS. How can anyone seriously post on this forum and attempt to defend the BOD.

I'll respond to the Bearcub post. So this person wants us to buy the same old message Patriot has been selling for years. What do you expect them to say after they just removed the 2nd CEO in 2 years? Of course they will endorse the PDSG acquisition, it's all they have at the moment. They've placed their limited funds into an ARS investment and the rest went to PDSG. These guys are completely boxed in at the moment. They aren't going to publicly criticize something they've invested the last year and half in. What we do know is that all the primary players involved in the technology have been removed. Are you guys trying to convince people thats' a good thing? So the politician will now save us with all his prospective contacts. All that is required of Patriot investors is to sit back and be patient. Wow, I guess they call that Deja Vu.

New Message
Please login to post a reply