Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: I for one, will save my judgement on this decision...
Steve, At best you (I/we/me) are along for the ride only. The BOD serves themselves as they always have. Why in the world would they let themselves be pushed out???? PTSC is a goldmine that puts food on their table at the country club. That is the way this works. That is the way it has worked and will continue. I don't care what ANYONE says. BB stocks are not for buying and holding. Those that hold to the end find the bag empty or filled with bovine excrement. The BOD can't be voted out because there are not enough shares in the hands that would vote them out. It is a rigged game. They made the rules. In life there are those that are in the parade (BOD and insiders) There are those that go and watch the parade (traders and such) And those that say; What parade? (bagholders) My best advice to anyone undrwater is to try and start to trade and make some money back. You can start small and work your way up. The cycles are fairly transparent..unlike the company. I will NEVER understand why people trust BB companies like PTSC to watch out for their money....they never will and could care less. PTSC is going to reward themselves until 1 of 2 things happen....BK or success. Either way they are, to use a quote close to their hearts, "pleased with the settlement"...remember that one? Fool me once shame on you Fool me twice, shame on me. Good Luck, (I) C. W. ps I was fooled on a stock in a galaxy long ago and far away. In Fact Agora had the best chatboard for it. Peoples lives were ruined (one stockholder even skipped to South America) and I got away by the skin of my teeth with no net loss. In hindsight it was a good lesson that was not too dear.
New Message
Please login to post a reply