Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

By the way, do you think cdx is what the BoD thought it was when they authorized the aquisition/merger; if so, why is there a technical evaluation under way and why is the BoD asking for the shares in escrow to be returned?

Oh, and how is that nasdaq thing coming?

No, I do not think cdx is what the BoD thought is was, I believe it is much better.

"Crossflo is expected to be a leading provider of data sharing solutions for the markets it targets"

"Additionally, the Board expects to receive a favorable independent technical assessment of PDSG’s flagship Crossflo DataExchange® product (CDX) within the next two weeks"

The "technical evaluation", in my very humble opinion, is to confirm just how robust it is.

The shares in escrow:

Under the terms of our Agreement and Plan of Merger (the "Merger Agreement") with Crossflo, and certain of its principal officers, an escrow account was established to hold back approximately 10% of the merger consideration payable to the shareholders of Crossflo (the "Escrow Merger Consideration"). We contend that certain representations and warranties made by Crossflo and certain of its principal officers in the Merger Agreement were false when made, and were false as of the closing of the merger.

It always helps to read any SEC filing made by PTSC.

What "nasdaq thing"?

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply