Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I'm not happy about the share price either, please don't think that for one moment I am.

I'm also a pragmatist.

Given all the people, some disgruntled, who have had full access over the years to the dealings of PTSC, not one has come out with proof of wrongdoing or suggestions as to where any might be found.

All it would take is a "Private Message" to anyone on here who needs some foundation to move matters forward. With my stance, I find it highly unlikely that I would be a recipient of such information.

Arriving at a "stand up" point is just that, it does not remove a sitting BoD. A proxy solicitation, which I believe to be the least expensive to mount a challenge, would have to include the grounds for the challenge. Any costs involved in rebutting the claims made in the proxy would be met by PTSC, and ultimately the shareholders.

Unless any claims made in a proxy solicitation or suit can be substantiated from the outset, any requests for documentation during discovery to prove the claims would more than likely be dismissed as a "fishing expedition" by the Judge, in my very humble opinion.

That Schrock and Tredennick remain on the BoD with all this alleged nefarious action ongoing makes me believe that there isn't any. Conversely, I'm sure that there will be some who will suggest that their "huge" fees keeps them silent. I do not ascribe to that view in any way, shape, or form.

Be well

New Message
Please login to post a reply