Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: For those that can't believe we could rather easily pull in at least $2 BILLION

Mark...assuming for a second your 2000 infringers at 1.0MM a piece was in the cards...

yiou would then have to estimate the signing repitition of them...

If we were lucky enough to get ...10 a month....thats 200 months of signings or....16.667 years...and 120 a year...

at your estimate of even a minimal fee of 1.0Mm average thats $120Mm/year...and $60.0Mm to PTSC...

Using about a 10% legal fee...that gives us about $55M/year...take another $2-$2.5MM a quarter...10MM/year... in PTSC running expenses...and we then get a profit of about....$45MM/year.... before Taxes....giving us a bottomline after taxes of between $24-30MM give or take few Million...

With over 400MM in OS thats about....$0.06 to 0.075 EPS.....want to use a PE of 10???fine...thats a .60 to 0.75 PPS...

So IMO we'd need heck of a repititous signing foray going on just to get to that PPS vicinity....and the chances of seeing 10/month is slim IMO also...of course we could see half of that or 5/month at TWICE the average price you predicted and get to the same ball- park figure....and we'd also have to assume that current leadership has no plans to have secondary offerings or use more of that 600MM Authorized share figure for additional M&A or to pay off more people like Baroni...

All I'm trying to point out is that even if your $2 Billion number were dead on...it would be very long and drawn out on a fiscal and therefore EPS/PE basis...

Just food for thought...but to get that much in 5 years we'd need to get ...3 times my working average or 360....signings a year... I understand what you're trying to convey I just think it is overly optimistic and unrealistic

JMHO...GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply