Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Re: Bashing Defenses....yak yak bark bark!

posted on Oct 16, 2009 03:58PM

How do you KNOW the BOD did not perform? How do you KNOW they did not act in the best interest of the shareholder by terminated RG?

Everyone here knows that the BOD doesn't perform based on results. The kitty is almost empty and the SP is in the tank, (although I do have hope for the future SP price). As agoracom would like to hear, these results are factual.

As for good intentions, you may be right; the BOD may have good intentions and done what is best for us. The BOD may know more than we do, (that's kind of a no brainer). But to me, that's sort of the problem; this company is not known for their forthrightness; nor are they known for making the best decisions, (again I point you back to that thing called results). So until we know more real facts down the road, we won't really know if what the board did was the best for us and if they really had good intentions toward us, (or toward themselves).

- 67GTO

New Message
Please login to post a reply