Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If you guys think the BOD is so corrupt then the MMP does not matter because

Re: If you guys think the BOD is so corrupt then the MMP does not matter because

posted on Oct 18, 2009 08:35AM

I am starting to complain about the BOD whereas in the past I did not do so as much. They really have to start making sound, decisive decisions because of all the cash they should be receiving from the MMP licensing.

I will say that I believe the next CEO will be a Baroni crony. Their last PR was slanted more toward CDX's future and not so much the MMP. They also mentioned that the CDX software was being technically evaluated and it would take approximately 2 weeks. Since they have not already named a CEO, i feel that they are waiting for this evaluation to take place before naming a CEO. That's another reason I believe the new CEO will have Baroni ties.That leaves me with one question: why did they fire our CEO now and not wait another 2 weeks? I can only surmise the reason they fired him must have some legal implications and they had to act immediately? Or perhaps there were very heated discussions that lead to immediate termination. If this were known ahead of time, because of the listing of his house, as others have surmised then why was he let go without an immediate announcement of another CEO?

Perhaps this is the best direction for us to go considering the alternatives, which we have all witnessed in the past. At least when you do work on government contracts there are at least ethics requirements and thorough background investigations for employees and businesses. I am not naive enough to think that it is a cure for all unscruplous activities, but it is something. Could be one of the reasons all this is happening?

New Message
Please login to post a reply