Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Message: If you guys think the BOD is so corrupt then the MMP does not matter because

milestone,

thanks for an honest answer.

but where does it say "as claimed, the purpose of discussion of all things PTSC is to also guide the decisions of potential new investors". i thought the purpose of the forum was to discuss PTSC.....that means the good and the bad. IMO the forum is for PTSC discussion....not PTSC promotion. I just cant see how a new investor would be swayed by our debates on what has transpired with PTSC over the years when all the new investor has to do is some basic DD on the company. If the new investor decided to take the time to read the forum and then "run a mile" i would say "smart investor".

I never really had any reason to question the BOD prior to the TPL/MMP merger. PTSC was a struggling little company trying to develop/improve/promote a chip. Nothing on that front ever materialized even though there was always some glimmer of hope(ie:gas cards, the China MOUS etc). But for me those failures were understandable.....it is very difficult to break into those markets when you are an unproven company.....not an easy decision for an established company to dump their Intel chips and take a chance on a penny stock company that may or may not make it.

Now, the merger of the MMP with TPL.....that is where the problems began. The BOD removed all employees and R&D. PTSC was left with just a BOD. The BOD basically outsourced the MMP to TPL. No employees at PTSC, just a BOD with an "umbrella plan". The focus on the company is and should be the BOD. Has the BOD performed well? That is what the ongoing debate is about.

There are 2 constants that I see. 1. We all believe in the MMP 2. The BOD remains in tact and unscathed.

A BOD change is needed, just my opinion.

teremoto

New Message
Please login to post a reply