Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free
Oct 17, 2009 06:25PM
Oct 17, 2009 06:52PM

The arbitration he is envolved in with TPL is about not being paid enough for royalties on license fees that TPL has collected. His lawyers are trying to conduct an audit and are apparently not being provided documention needed due to what TPL claims are confidentiality issues.

From his blog:

6 October 3:00 Tuesday

"Regarding Arbitration: we've not received the requested accounting documents from TPL; they're way overdue. Seems lawyers are fussing about confidentiality. "

------------------------------------------------------

He does mention that TPL tried to, with the help of some type of judgment, take claim to the patents.

-------------------------------------------------

From his Blog

"The PTO maintains a searchable database of Patent Assignments. It indicates that I have just assigned my interest in the MMP patents to my Equinox Trust. It also indicates that certain patents have been assigned by Charles H Moore to TPL (Technology Properties Limited).

This has created confusion as to the ownership of these patents. I never assigned any patents to TPL."

New Message
Please login to post a reply