Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I don't know how to say this without being semi-negative. It really is ironic that once again we find Patriot Scientific touting a new product, CDX, just like ignite or the ground penetrating radar, ignite II, etc.. It's like this company is continuously coming full circle, always chasing its' own tail but never generating revenue. Basically we have a situation were the BOD wasn't exactly sure what they owned. They needed outside counsel to not only test the viability of the product but, also help lay out a business plan to actually market the software. I don't quite understand how anyone could be overly excited at this point. Watching this three ring circus operate only solidifies how incredibly important the MMP is to all of us. They are basically admitting that the last year was spent, to some degree, stuck in neutral. What did lastnights PR really provide us with? If you analyze the situation, it's not very encouraging that the BOD has to come out and publicly assure investors that "yes, it's ok everyone, turns out this product we have does have some potential market value. Now we had to seek out consultants to tell us this and also needed to hire a third party to bench test this product. Other than that things are looking up". That doesn't sit well with me.

Have we seen an estimated cost for hiring Eclat? I'm assuming with Baroni's stature, it won't be cheap. I think realistically we are looking at another 8 to 10 months for a new CEO to come in, learn the product, put together a new mgmt team and begin implementing Baroni's strategic assessment.

New Message
Please login to post a reply