Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

Nothing will happen until our "products" are ready

posted on Nov 11, 2009 06:24AM

I have said this many times (and remember how I got attacked by many on this board because they didn't understand it):

As long as the patents are not getting re-validated by the USPTO (please, milestone, don't tell my the patents are valid while USPTO-investigation: this is just theory; fact is negotiation talks have stopped due to the USPTO process), the most important "product" of PTSC can't be sold in full force.

The USPTO recertifications are the quality control (which all of us didn't assume to take that long) and once this process is finished then something should happen. But until then it's a waste of time to look at PTSC (though I do this everyday...lol) or to write something about the patents or PDSG or whatever.

The same goes for PDSG: As long as the PDSG-product is not ready (and the Baroni implementation seems to indicate the product is not perfect yet) we can't expect big news. The most important news for PDSG will be the new CEO but even then I don't expect any success in a short time. Only if there are plans from Baroni & the board to use funds from the MMP (if they are underway!) to rebuild PDSG or link it with an other entity.

In a nutshell: I'm not happy with the shareprice but am surprised it didn't crash in the teens because the current situation with PTSC/PDSG provides no "security" to a new investor. Thus we can only sit and wait until this incredible story about big, big money unfolds.

Still positive for this crazy company or better: for this crazy patents!

GLTA

New Message
Please login to post a reply