Mosaic ImmunoEngineering is a nanotechnology-based immunotherapy company developing therapeutics and vaccines to positively impact the lives of patients and their families.

Free

I have had a long week-end at work--

posted on Nov 16, 2009 01:31AM
I was glad to see some change in the tone of the posts. Thank you, I needed that. Most of you are here so much of the time and do not realize how it feels to come home and try to get caught up on 2 or 3 days woth of posts. It can be very depressing b/c there seems to be one negative post after another. I have been invested and following this company now for over 10 years. I work very very hard for the money that I have put into the stock and I know that most of you do the same. "Our day", if there is to be one, is so close right now and I think that many have been on edge just waiting. Soooo, it upsets me even more when I have to read all of the posts that try to talk the SP down. Thank all of you true longs who have supplied all of the excellent DD over the years. I am going the distance with my investment here-hope it turns out well for all of us. I just wanted to let you all know that I do plan on going to the SHM if I can possibly get the time off where I work. I still think that we are about to see some major changes--for the better, I hope. GL, ads
New Message
Please login to post a reply